Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Fernando Ferrari Rumour

Just read this article today:

http://www.f1way.com/news/2008/april/16/ferrari-renault-to-battle-for-alonso

The interesting statement was from Luca Colajanni, the excerpt is as follows:

Diario AS reports that Ferrari's high profile press officer Luca Colajanni met for a media lunch with Italian journalists this week.

Asked about Alonso's famous personality, he is quoted as saying: "Fernando is an intelligent and professional driver who always knows what he wants to say."


As much as the thought of Fernando going to Ferrari puts my heart into my mouth (my favourite F1 driver driving for my favourite team,) I know that I should not put my hopes up too much - what with Massa being signed till 2010 and Kimi being the top driver there.


My opinion, for all that it's worth is that Fernando should let other people talk about the Ferrari rumour and not comment on it anymore. The backlash from the media each time he says something about Ferrari is just not worth it. Further comments in the positive of this rumour will also have an adverse impact on the morale of the current team.


Let others do the PR work for you, like in the case above!

No comments: