Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fed-up and Disgusted!!

Ugh!! I am so sick and fed-up with the coverage of F1 - biased commentators so quick to jump on Alonso's back for things that he did not do!

I was watching the coverage via the ESPN Starsport - I HAVE no choice being in Malaysia and the moment the incident happened with Lewis climbing up Alonso's back - there was all fury and statements being thrown up and about. I wish that I have short term memory loss, cause then I do NOT have to remember some of the remarks like the ones below:

"Ohhh that is a weird place for it to happen...",
"Alonso must have brake-tested him...",
"had that been Robert Kubica that Hamilton was fighting a place for, that would not have happened.."
"yeah, Kubica is a person who drives hard and fair - unlike certain other drivers that we shall not name..."

AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! And this went on throughout the race and frankly - it kind of ruined the whole Live event for me. Each time there were comments such as - "ohhh, it was a really weird place for it to have happened, and it sure looks to me like Fernando "lifted" and got Hamilton."

Come on people!!! Get a grip! I know, I know as commentators, you guys are human too, and have your favourites - but the way you went on and on about how it was Alonso's fault before there was any proof, ugh.. I suggest you call up Hammy and arrange for a tryst immediately. I wish there are less unbiased commentators around - look.. You don't have to like the guy, but COME ON! You are supposed to be PROFESSIONALS!

I am disgusted! HONESTLY!

No comments: