Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Disclaimer

I don't know Fernando Alonso. I have never met him - not in real life, nor in my dreams.

I am however, a fan of his - more for his fearlessness and intelligence on tracks, coupled with his ability to take calculated risks.

I do believe that he is one of the finest and most talented F1 drivers that has ever graced the tracks. He is also a talented magician. His card tricks are hilarious and there are times, when we can glimpse a most charming, boyish innocence, as well as a sense of very humane vulnerability.

I am not on a crusade or a mission. All statements and opinion on this blog is my personal take of events and situations - it is not representative of anyone else but myself.

I am in no way affiliated with any agency or person(s) in F1 - (though I wish I was!)

No comments: